"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The breakfasts are rightly popular - and there's a full Mediterranean menu ranging from lunches to a weekly paella night.
- The dizi and chicken kababs are rightly popular.
- It's absolutely brilliant value, and rightly popular so book ahead for the evenings.
- It is rightly popular among artists and expats.
- This Swiss-owned restaurant is rightly popular with its cheerful and friendly atmosphere as well as its varied and excellent Scottish/Continental menu.
- And the car does look like a scale model of Chrysler's wonderful and rightly popular LH sedans.
- Low-lit with plants and understated decor, this cosy place with Punjabi and Chinese veg dishes is rightly popular.
- There's also a rightly popular gelataria attached, serving up the city's best ice cream.
- Right now some Triple Crown talk surfaces at the beautiful and rightly popular bar, but the sporty aspect struggles to assert itself against decor decidedly Tuscan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.