"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They're justly popular, and it's always busy, with some sunny streetside tables too.
- Mr. Coben is justly popular; he does a good job of riveting the reader.
- Justly popular because of his fund raising, but also a ground breaking dj in 1950s and 60s.
- When I sat down I noticed that he was reading Henry Sydnor Harrison's "Queed", a book which was justly popular at that time.
- L Map This superb seafood bistro is justly popular with locals for its imaginative preparations of salmon, skate, monkfish and more.
- The justly popular Appalachian Trail Cafe (210 Penobscot Avenue; 207-723-6720) offers a full breakfast with Maine blueberry pancakes for under $6.
- It plays these justly popular works with spirit and authority.
- Ms. Goldberg has, in the two decades since the original show appeared, become justly popular for her own naturally wry and earthy persona.
- With just 30 seats, this smartly trim, eclectic favorite is justly popular, making reservations difficult.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.