"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Established in 1934, the market was immediately popular with the community and has remained so ever since.
- They were introduced in 1970 and became immediately popular.
- The stories were immediately popular, and the public clamored for more.
- The show was immediately popular and soon became the most watched music programme on Australian television.
- The site was immediately popular within the pattern community.
- The fountain became immediately popular, used by 7000 people a day.
- "I realize that some of the decisions are not immediately popular," she said.
- Immediately popular after the poem's publication in 1845, it quickly became a cultural phenomenon.
- It was immediately popular, and spread worldwide in just a few years.
- The game was immediately popular, despite the area's limited population and urban areas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.