"politics" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Party politics should not stop us from doing the business of the people."
- Social care is too important an issue to leave to party politics.
- But why should anyone else care about Republican party politics.
- It seems party politics are more important than the needs of the American people.
- In part this is a matter of simple party politics.
- With most of us, this is not about party politics.
- You should not be playing party politics in this matter.
- He has also been active in public life, including party politics.
- They do not speak out in public about party politics except as part of their own election campaign.
- This has nothing to do with party politics; it is simply a fact.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.