"poetry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unfortunately I had the misfortune of not being taught poetry at secondary school.
- And anyway you're not meant to teach poetry when you're teaching spelling.
- In return, her father spent all of his past time devoted to teaching her rhetoric, poetry, and philosophy.
- For 20 years he has taught poetry at universities here, in France and Australia.
- Evidence suggests that some teachers are least happy about teaching poetry to this age group, in comparison with the other main literary genres.
- He moves to Brooklyn and begins teaching poetry to public-school students.
- A new kid moves into a tough neighborhood controlled by gangs, and tries to teach them poetry.
- I just confessed to a friend who teaches poetry in a university.
- She will teach poetry writing courses at Yale next fall.
- She taught creative writing as well, poetry and stories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.