"plaza" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We should be at the Plaza Hotel within half an hour.
- With the fall show, a $90,000 full-scale production at the Plaza hotel, she moved into the big time.
- "They may not want to comply with health department regulations, but the Plaza hotel does," he said.
- The great white mass of the Plaza Hotel showed up on the left.
- They were put up in the Plaza Hotel the day before their appearance.
- First we took her to the Plaza Hotel for tea.
- The doctors were given a free night at the Plaza Hotel, where a standard room costs more than $300.
- "I can get from the 80's to the Plaza Hotel in 45 minutes," he said.
- The next stop was a reception at the Plaza Hotel.
- It is located across the street from the Plaza Hotel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.