"player" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or does he wait for other teams to set the market and then try to sign his players?
- Now they seem to be signing available players and making the best of it, which is far from the same thing.
- At too many critical times, they used what little money was available to sign players who had questionable value.
- With 16 players signed for next season, they have a payroll of about $80 million.
- One big factor in the draft is the ability to sign various players.
- "I didn't think any team should be signing players at 14 years of age," he said.
- Not do anything since we're fortunate to have the player signed through 2001.
- The following year, the club managed to sign all their players as professionals.
- Last year, 229 of 619 eligible players signed with new teams.
- When can my team start signing players and making trades?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.