"player" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Currently the club has four members but is in the process of recruiting more players.
- That could be a difficult task, since he stopped trying to recruit players before this season began.
- "They don't have to recruit players like the rest of us," he said.
- St. Michael's were successful in recruiting players and providing a complete education at the same time.
- Schools would recruit more players than they could have on their roster.
- The ability to recruit and develop top players plays a major role in success at this level.
- Problems arose when the club tried to recruit new players.
- Besides, Floyd had only recruited two top-100 players in his life.
- "You've got to recruit good players to win, and that's what we've done."
- He obviously doesn't have the opportunity to recruit players like we do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.