"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Restaurants sell soba noodles and plates of salmon ceviche, while cafés have dizzying lists of gourmet coffee.
- Ms. Haney, 29 years old, now sells painted and collage-covered light-switch plates by mail.
- People were selling angel pins and plates.
- It sells prints, plates and books of Norman Rockwell's works, but there are no originals on view.
- His dam, Morganette, by Springfield was a roarer and did not advance beyond selling plates in her racing career, but proved an excellent broodmare.
- Besides selling plates, Mr. Cortes acts as a roving trouble-shooter.
- The company also sold clip-on full-length plates for people who wanted to used rental skis with Spademan bindings with their own boots, lacking the butterfly.
- In 1973, while working with a company that sold ceramic collectable plates, MacArthur noticed that the collectible ceramic market was chaotic.
- Both his assistants were lazy and one was dishonest, selling plates for which Riis had paid.
- (It also sells traditional plates, for those who hate breaking away from family customs.)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.