"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was relieved to find that this plate did not move.
- These plates move and crash together because they have nowhere else to go.
- She now knew which plates would move and which wouldn't.
- Another, less common cause is when a plate moves over a hot spot in the Earth's mantle.
- But we still don't know why plates move as they do.
- He bent close to where the small plate had moved.
- Some plates move against each other rather than push or pull apart.
- Yet, you know, it never looked as if the plates or the cup were moving of themselves.
- The earth's plates move along and another volcano is created later.
- The Indian plate is still moving north at 67 mm per year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.