"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She sat at the table and threw it back up onto her plate.
- There was the sound of a knife being put onto a plate.
- He sat down opposite her, took a small portion onto his plate.
- Cook briefly on the second side and turn out onto a warm plate.
- George got up and put bits of breakfast onto a plate.
- A design etched onto both cup and plate caught her eye.
- "Do not spit out bones and other such things onto your plate."
- She loaded more onto his plate and took another scoop for herself.
- Roll it onto a serving plate so the bottom side of the fish is on top.
- Leave to settle for 5 minutes and then tip it out onto a plate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.