"plant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I just knew he would plant his foot and break it the other way.
- Have him stop and plant his feet instead of jumping into the air.
- I stood up and planted my feet in front of his chair.
- I just planted my feet and gave it to him.
- I planted my feet, not that it did me much good.
- He planted his foot against one step and reached for me.
- I planted my feet and faced him, without meeting his eyes.
- To reach it, he has to plant his feet right in your trap.
- He planted his feet and tried to push himself through the seat.
- I planted my feet against the side of the ship, reached down, and pulled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.