"plant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The annual delivery of Heidrun gas to the methanol plant is approximately 700 million cubic metres.
- The methanol plant initiated production in June 1997.
- Engineering specialists said a new methanol plant with capacity to produce a billion gallons annually would cost $1 billion and take two years to build.
- He went to work for Union Carbide, which in 1940 sent him to Niagara Falls to help improve its methanol plant.
- A modern methanol plant is located a short distance from the city.
- It was formed in 1992 when Petronas bought the methanol plant from Sabah Gas Industries.
- In 2005, works began on a new methanol plant.
- Some of the natural gas is used at the co-located methanol plant.
- The Heidrun project was recently delayed when Norway got the partners to agree to build a methanol plant that will use gas from the field.
- Carbon Recycling International's first renewable methanol plant is located next to Svartsengi.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.