"plant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For £2.50 one can buy a pot plant that will grow to 2ft in diameter.
- However, many old rules on pot plant growing have changed.
- The four pillars on the ground floor each have pot plants in front of them.
- Bring in a pot plant; that will give you the chance to ask any women there how they would care for it.
- The law says anyone growing more than 100 pot plants serves a minimum of five years.
- The pot plant needs help and the solution should not be fertilizer.
- When camellias are raised as pot plants, they must be kept cold.
- Many pot plants will drop some of their leaves when brought back indoors after a summer outside.
- The key is to know what the pot plants need and follow through to satisfy those needs.
- People who grow pot plants are seen as better lovers, according to a survey.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.