"plant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1956, she began work as a secretary for a manufacturing plant.
- "What's going to happen to the people who work in the manufacturing plant?"
- The company moved to a new manufacturing plant at its current address in 1959.
- In March 2006 the manufacturing plant closed for three weeks.
- Who is going to put a manufacturing plant in Canada without free trade?
- A man could build a manufacturing plant and he would have many plants.
- As of 2009 they have 2,600 employees and 5 manufacturing plants.
- The manufacturing plant closed in late 2003 with the loss of over 370 jobs.
- The size of its manufacturing plant now is 27,000 square feet.
- Within two years there were three manufacturing plants, with some 400 employees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.