"plane" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Navy's sent planes, but they've got the same problem we have.
- They're now sending planes and men to take the necessary police action.
- There is even more opposition to the Government's plan to send military planes to the region to evacuate refugees.
- If they send planes after us before we can get out of their territorial waters, we're dead.
- Sending planes to protect the inspectors will stop him - once.
- Turkey sent planes to evacuate member the families of embassy staff.
- I fear they will have to start sending planes to Naples.
- One way the Administration has chosen to compensate is to send more troops and planes to the region.
- But Pentagon officials said they are considering sending such planes.
- But President Clinton will have to answer if he sends planes into action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.