"plan" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The House plan would provide about $3.2 billion in assistance.
- The stone wall was part of the original house plan.
- The House plan would cap rates at about 14 percent.
- The House plan would save $470 billion over the next decade in benefit programs.
- But the House plan leaves the details to other committees.
- A similar proposal was offered in a House plan last year, but did not survive.
- We must have looked at a million house plans.
- The House plan seeks to strengthen the power of political parties.
- The House plan would remedy the tax code's discrimination against families.
- The House plan does make cuts from current levels in many programs and abolishes more than a few.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.