"place" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some whole language programs place too little emphasis on word analysis.
- The paper places a strong emphasis on local news and business.
- The school also places a special emphasis on Art education.
- The school also places emphasis onto the study of the environment.
- "But when all is said and done, we place too much emphasis on a single game."
- "The new 200-metre events place an even greater emphasis on getting a good start."
- These schools place a special emphasis on the learning of the Chinese language and culture.
- Anyone who places a high emphasis on color should think about this model.
- I would like us to place a strong emphasis on this again.
- "I wouldn't place great emphasis on the report having much influence."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.