"place" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I took care to take a place well to the back.
- She took a place on the floor, near the back of the room.
- Came up to the town and took a place in the government.
- You don't want to keep looking or take a place you'll like less.
- But one takes a place as head of the family.
- She took a place at the end of the table.
- He has come to me to take the place of my own.
- Would you really take the place of a young child or two?
- Maybe she took the place of a daughter he'd never had.
- They must have taken the place of the father he had never known.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.