"place" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bar clicked into place on the other side of the door.
- Then something seemed to click into place behind the big man's eyes.
- It didn't take long for everything to click into place.
- When he suddenly changed his mind and decided turning back was the thing to do, everything clicked into place.
- I could raise the side very easily, and it would click right into place.
- All at once it had clicked into place for him, too.
- The piece I was looking for had just clicked into place.
- And even as he said the words something clicked into place at the back of his mind.
- "And it was at that moment when everything clicked into place."
- Everything would click into place again when they got home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.