"place" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The area is a popular place for local people to walk their dogs.
- It is a popular place for students to gather and study.
- The town has changed from a gold field to a popular place for people to visit.
- It is an extremely popular place of study with students from all over the world.
- Home Our nation's capital is one of the most popular places to visit in the world.
- This makes the park a popular place in the city.
- This is a popular place, where people like going to.
- Why need a car, if your going to popular places like that?
- It is a popular place to swim in the summer.
- It was a popular place for local children to play in the past.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.