"pitch" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They told me I could pitch again in six weeks.
- He pitched in the first $5,000 and asked others to help.
- He pitched in his last game on May 9, 1966.
- He pitched in 36 games and started 20 of them.
- State and local officials pitched in nearly $1 million for the effort.
- Or does he care more about pitching in a big city?
- They are the group that has pitched so well in recent months.
- He could pitch in a game next weekend, if everything goes right.
- He started three times, and pitched complete games in two of them.
- I pitched in some games that shouldn't even have been played.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.