"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot turned and pressed through the crowd to them.
- The pilot turned and said, "You can see it through my window."
- The pilot turned right again to the end of the runway.
- The other pilot was turning red with the effort not to laugh.
- In front, the pilot immediately turned left to set up another run.
- The pilot laughed, and turned back to set up his approach.
- I've got to tell Byron to have the pilot turn back, she thought.
- The other pilot refused to give up and turned for another pass.
- The pilot passed a hand across his eyes, and turned to her.
- But instead the pilot turned away to sea, made a second run, and told Jim to drop off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.