"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stopped and looked at a large picture on the living room wall.
- She was looking at a picture of the third house.
- She wanted to look at his picture and talk about him.
- So I turned to look at the picture on page two.
- Look at the picture from the next part of the story.
- She wanted to look at the picture of the man.
- You're the one who always has to look at the big picture.
- We're going to have to sit down and look at the whole picture.
- But let's get a professional to take a look at the whole picture.
- You want to sort of look at the whole picture together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.