"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The walls of Time fall down, and, as at the lightning's leap, a picture from the past starts upon your view, framed in the darkness of the ages.
- The picture framed an individual burrow.
- In pictures, the mountains of the Moon look high and sharp and rugged; framed by the lens of a space suit they look simply impossible.
- Every picture framed her adulation.
- A picture never framed, a series of chords that never returned to the tonic for more than a fleeting moment.
- Their pictures frame the dire circumstances they face and the uncertain possibilities of their future.
- It had white walls, a red ring bound by red and black ropes and a picture of Rocky Marciano framed in silver-painted wood.
- Both works saw wide distribution as large printed pictures framed and intended to hang in pubs and bars.
- Thirty first-rate pictures, uniformly framed, separated by bright drapery, ornamented the walls, which were hung with tapestry of severe design.
- Artist's materials are sold, pictures framed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.