"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Russian filmmakers realized they couldn't make a pure genre picture.
- Leyster's genre pictures are among a small pool of important Western fine art by women prior to the nineteenth century.
- "I didn't decide she could act or not act based on the movies, since most of them are genre pictures," he said.
- The film industry here doesn't go in much for genre pictures.
- His graduate work was a genre picture entitled "For Peace!"
- It was like some genre picture - The Secret.
- He painted genre pictures in the style of the Munich naturalism.
- During the time of his studies, he could live off painting landscapes, portraits and genre pictures.
- He is known for having painted mostly portraits and elegant historical genre pictures.
- It looked like a good action-adventure genre picture with strong character evolution.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.