"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those things that, taken incrementally, make a convincing picture of real life, and maybe get you onto Page 1, too.
- It creates a fresh, varied, thoroughly convincing picture of the war.
- He didn't have time to make a convincing picture of him and the feather-monkey doing anything.
- He did not know that her vivid imagination had given her a convincing picture of Julia's death.
- This is a convincing picture, and no doubt partly true.
- But letting ordinary people, for the most part, tell their stories does give a very vivid and convincing picture.
- He has great conceptual ideas and also makes remarkably convincing pictures.
- Murray offers a different and more convincing picture.
- But you have made a convincing picture of them.
- At this convincing picture fear took hold on all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.