"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most cartoonists use visual metaphors and caricatures to address complicated political situations, and thus sum up a current event with a humorous or emotional picture.
- The feline dark side, depicted in humorous pictures and captions.
- The first two versions of the website included sections which were subsequently dropped, such as humorous pictures, cheats and hints.
- The founders made light of their situation by notably releasing humorous pictures of themselves and their house on Cherie Amie's Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- If you're trying to share accomplishments, let a humorous picture do it for you.
- A darkly humorous picture from 1988 serves as the capstone for this body of work, and demonstrates the wit and courage with which he faced his impending death.
- Shot glasses decorated with a wide variety of toasts, advertisements and humorous pictures are popular souvenirs and collectibles.
- Included are various odd and humorous pictures, which are often puns or parodies of fashion trends.
- But it is the humorous pictures that have brought him deserved fame.
- Written by Graeme Miles, it paints a humorous picture of life in the rough end of town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.