"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even that abstraction is poetic, though, and the delightful pictures further minimize a small flaw in a fine book.
- Except perhaps for the delightful picture of the princeling.
- It is also a superb collection of delightful pictures.
- It was a delightful picture, and Niall looked at it with appreciation.
- Lizzie Small is an engraver, and designs the most delightful little pictures.
- Already I foresee delightful pictures in the Sketch and the Tatlsr.
- He and his mother made a delightful picture.
- Hannah found herself wondering if she minded being kissed, for surely that would spoil the delightful picture she made.
- One delightful picture of this kind shows a group of young women training to be midwives, all dressed in identical white coats.
- This delightful picture not only distorts the facts somewhat but also leaves us without any sense of the child.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.