"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You could see the silver chain linking a musician to his piccolo, giving me a sudden comical picture of the accident that must once have happened to make them think of this precaution.
- He stopped and waved, presenting a rather comical picture.
- It would make such a comical picture for our classroom wall.
- Sports Funnies (comical pictures of people in sports)
- I would have found the picture comical, if it didn't hurt so much.
- The composer's inspiration for the symphony came from a four-part comical picture of the temperaments in a village pub in Zealand during a visit with his wife and friends.
- Seated on a bench among shrieking kids at a downtown playground, he seemed especially earnest, but also appreciated the slightly comical picture an actor's earnestness makes.
- As the fliers came back one after another, filled with indignation and disappointed hopes, Jack stalked about, with his black face, yet laughed to see what comical pictures most of his fellow aviators made.
- Indeed the painting reflects a degree of ambiguity in that it can both be seen as an attack on the stereotypical oversexed behaviour of the lower orders as well as evoking a comical picture.
- Among other things, these papers had pages full of comical pictures, and these were the main joy in life to little Antanas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.