"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It provides us distorted pictures of nature and social life.
- They present a very distorted picture of how most members of my generation have lived our lives.
- Still, it is a distorted picture to the Cowboys, who are in third place.
- The cover has the distorted pictures of the band from inside the Dear 23 album.
- Each of the plates has a distorted picture glazed into its surface.
- At this point, the host showed distorted pictures to the players, each of which became more clear as time progressed.
- "A distorted picture is inevitable at this time," he said.
- As a result, he says, the public received a truncated, distorted picture of the war.
- I think that a distorted picture has been given.
- But it does give a distorted picture of the level and nature of business in the market.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.