"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The bottom line is, we should get response times down, not let them go up, particularly with a brightening fiscal picture."
- And no one knows how it will affect the center's overall fiscal picture.
- Instead they are simply projecting that the state's fiscal picture will improve all by itself.
- "I don't think the fiscal picture is going to be a big issue," he said.
- And he said that despite the ominous fiscal picture, the Republicans might even cut other taxes.
- Furthermore, he said, the governor had concealed the state's true fiscal picture from the public and the Legislature.
- But the Governor's got one of the worst fiscal pictures looking at him, so that's a pretty heavy number.
- If the fiscal picture should change, we certainly hope it will benefit the arts organizations of this city.
- The city's recession-clouded fiscal picture is its worst in almost 20 years.
- The city's fiscal picture has gone from bleak to bleaker in recent months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.