"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She said a pretty picture didn't teach the world anything.
- We will make a pretty picture, all three of us lined up in her study.
- This is not a pretty picture of free markets at work.
- Makes for a very pretty picture all round, does it not?
- But it's just not a pretty picture to see so many Americans without medical care.
- It turns out, on the whole, to be a pretty picture after all.
- A pretty picture, so maybe he didn't want to let it go too easily.
- It is not a pretty picture for most people working today.
- And while it may not be a pretty picture, in your heart you know she's right.
- "People will know what is going on in that market, and it won't be a pretty picture."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.