"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The record tapes in the reader gave only a series of pictures, fascinating in themselves, but of no value now.
- This fascinating local picture mirrors the national situation, and is perhaps a key to Shakespeare's outlook on the world.
- A whole era of French painting is touched on in this endlessly fascinating little picture.
- With 268 pages it gives an interesting and fascinating picture of that period.
- I've seen fascinating pictures of global warming and the ozone layer.
- But if I closed my eyes I could observe a more fascinating picture.
- A fascinating and detailed picture of China's rulers for 40 years.
- The cone-shaped turrets were a fascinating picture with the surrounding trees of the large estate.
- It's a fascinating picture of an industry everyone thought the world could not do without - and then, quite suddenly, did without.
- They give a fascinating picture of each area's reliance on the public sector.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.