"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This Plasma TV features the powerful 1080p resolution which delivers a clear and captivating picture with a dynamic contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1 to grab your attention.
- By and large, it's a captivating picture that hasn't been seen before.
- In these captivating pictures the life of thirty years ago is indeed, as the title-page has it, "drawn from ye quick."
- The show is not devoid of captivating pictures, however.
- Mr. Hido's captivating pictures combine old-fashioned photographic beauty and an up-to-date feeling for cinematic narrative.
- As you work your way through the show, you may also notice how many captivating pictures of animals there are.
- You give a captivating picture of the successive changes which the Arctic regions have undergone.
- This Plasma HDTV features the powerful 1080p resolution which delivers a clear and captivating picture with a contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1.
- To their surprise, the road presents to them both a genuine and captivating picture of Latin American identity.
- This extensive retrospective includes some captivating pictures by this eminent German photographer, who died in 1975.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.