"photography" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soon after, he began teaching photography at the University of Florida in 1960.
- I teach photography there, operate a small studio on the side.
- Today he spends his time as a nature photographer and teaches photography at a college.
- She now teaches art and digital photography and runs the school's summer program.
- After the war he taught photography and lectured around the country.
- And from 1952 to 1976 he taught photography at Yale University.
- Materowicz was also teaching photography at school in 2008.
- There he taught biology, social insects and photography for biologists.
- His father was a junior high school teacher in the Bronx, where he taught wood shop and photography.
- After graduation in 1974 he taught photography there for two years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.