"photographer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every news photographer in Washington probably had about the same.
- International radio reports said that two people had been killed, including a foreign news photographer.
- She is right: news photographers should record events, not influence them.
- News photographers must be ready to work when they get a call from their offices.
- News photographers who went to the second site said they did not see any missiles there.
- As the men were brought in, some cursed at news photographers.
- Two news photographers had heard the blast and followed the course of the tragedy.
- Every morning, news photographers roam the city looking for new bodies.
- News photographers often wait near areas most vulnerable to sniper fire.
- News photographers were furious that they would not be allowed to record the scene on Thursday for the nation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.