"photograph" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In January, he allowed himself to be photographed with her for the first time.
- It's one reason why she chose not to be photographed for this article.
- In fact he was reluctant to be photographed for this article.
- Poor health kept her from photographing for the rest of the decade.
- There, the works are being photographed and prepared for distribution.
- But only on 11 August were the track pieces photographed for the first time.
- More than 70 subjects, ranging in age from 10 to 84, were photographed for the book.
- The cross was thoroughly photographed for the record in 1896.
- Never before had the state been photographed for advertising purposes.
- By monitoring those changes, the system "can determine whether or not the image photographed for the eye subject is a living thing."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.