"photograph" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You're getting photographed by a hidden camera without your knowing it," he said.
- This possible sub-species has recently been seen and photographed here by forest Department staff.
- After 27 years it is still patted, leaned on and much photographed by passersby.
- They intensely dislike being stared at or photographed by strangers while going about their private lives.
- He photographed events such as weddings or concerts by his marching band.
- There is a possibility of such strange discoveries and it has always been popular with and much photographed by art students.
- The next day his body was hung on the door of the lock-up at Benalla and photographed by the press.
- The next day his body was hung on the door of the police cells at Benalla, and photographed by newspaper reporters.
- Some short articles, poems and stories were deliberately printed at a size which could be read when photographed by a mobile phone camera.
- The central mass of the nebula, which could not be seen, but only photographed by infra-red light, was a smooth sphere.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.