"phone" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Oh come on apple is making huge profits selling less phones.
- It must be like trying to sell rotary phones.
- The store is to sell cellular phones and equipment.
- It was a business that sold cellular phones with high quality customer service.
- We're not selling phones that people just throw in their glove box and use if they have a flat tire.
- With customers like these, Motorola will always be able to sell phones in China.
- What I mainly see is lots of young men selling mobile phones and accessories.
- My complaint is why are these carriers selling smart phones on watching video and other high data rate media when they plan to cap them?
- Mobile phone manufacturers sell phones directly to customers rather than through network operators.
- The industry sold 25 percent more phones in the first quarter compared with a year ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.