"philosophy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is best known for work on moral and political philosophy.
- However, he is better known for his work in moral and political philosophy.
- In the first half of the 20th century, moral philosophy was more concerned with feeling.
- He has been teaching moral and political philosophy at Brown since 1991.
- His early research was in moral and religious philosophy, two interests which never left him.
- For this reason he said that a complete moral philosophy should include the study of the body.
- His academic studies are in international relations and moral philosophy.
- We are responsible for our mental states, as she well knew from her reading in moral philosophy.
- It was a choice, he would later say, that helped direct him toward moral philosophy.
- Even the big trial scene is a lesson in moral philosophy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.