"period" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other meetings - for most limited companies the notice period is 14 days.
- The employer might instead decide to give the use of the benefits for the notice period.
- Negotiate if you are not happy with the notice period.
- I think the current notice period of a few days is the right balance in most cases.
- A notice period is to be given to the minister to reply to a question.
- The effective notice period may therefore be longer or shorter than 72 hours.
- Decide whether you wish the employee to work out their full notice period.
- The notice period for public companies with traded shares is normally 21 days.
- You can agree the notice period with your workers and should set this out in writing.
- They're not going to get it till the end of the notice period, which is twelve months, but we need the cash.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.