"percentage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The figure was up four percentage points from a year ago.
- So we should ask whether these students are 10 percentage points better.
- One way to get ahead is to increase your company's national market share by five percentage points.
- President Clinton won here in 1992, but by only three percentage points.
- In most cases, the rate cannot go up more than two or three percentage points a year.
- Each percentage point would mean $34 million for the state.
- The companies also put a $20 million cost on each percentage point.
- The rate was cut by a half a percentage point.
- From 1998 to 2001, the increase was only 1.8 percentage points.
- He said an increase of a full percentage point would have some effect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.