"percent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They still are a majority in the city, comprising 51 percent of the population.
- People in this age group would comprise 20 percent of the total population at that time.
- These residents comprised 4 percent of all people in this age group.
- In 1936, women comprised 15 percent of the total enrollment.
- At the time, the rural poor comprised 60 percent of the state's population.
- By 2003 women comprised 55 percent of the undergraduate student body.
- No single tax has ever comprised 50 percent of the state's total revenue.
- On the other hand, single individuals comprised 41 percent of the total population.
- Such students comprise seven percent of the student population and come from about twenty different countries.
- Women comprise only 20 percent of our country's elected officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.