"people" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We do not have any very old people in our families.
- They moved into the big house when the old people died.
- Another is to take care of children or old people.
- In fact, any new matter is trying to old people.
- We will make these old people tell us everything they know.
- A lot of old people live in the same building.
- A great many very old people say they would rather be dead.
- The old people don't like to ask their children for help.
- We should really help the old people who have done so much for us.
- You're so much better with old people than I am.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.