"people" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In general they got along fine with the native people.
- Thus, they must have been made by the native people of the area.
- In the 1950s, other Native people wrote books for children.
- "This is something that native people should always have been able to do."
- Native people began living in this area around 10,000-8,000 years ago.
- Since the church was to be for the native people, he made it in their style.
- Discussion question: Talk about the native people of your country.
- "We are concerned about the environment and the native people," he said.
- But they do have a problem with native people; Indians we used to call them.
- Several times they saw, and were seen by, native peoples.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.