"people" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And if so, how did ancient people line them up?
- Little information is available on the ancient people and their way of life.
- According to ancient people, it was once a market place.
- But to those who knew it well, they were the home of an ancient people.
- It was clear this ancient people knew how to make use of their natural resources.
- Ancient British people settled here in small groups on the higher ground.
- "If these ancient people were so skilled, what happened to them?"
- Events taking place in Iraq affect, and this is particularly important, an ancient people from that region.
- Even though they didn't fully understand it, ancient people knew about electricity.
- The warriors, an ancient people, continue to live there in spirit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.