"pension" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You're right about the value of those pension benefits too.
- Before you change jobs, find out what will happen to your pension benefit.
- In return, the workers would have received greater health and pension benefits.
- Last year alone, the company paid $972 million in pension benefits.
- They would be allowed to keep their health care and pension benefits.
- In addition, the study found that the working group also had higher pension benefits.
- He said that would cost $30 million in added pension benefits.
- Not great pay, Good pension benefits, but no right to strike.
- I receive about $14,000 in pension benefits from my old company.
- All the years worked at one company count the same toward pension benefits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.