"pen" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So has penmanship gone the way of the quill pen?
- Surely any scholar worth his quill pen would give everything he had to be here.
- A quill pen was used for the text and figure outlines.
- Justin said his favorite activity so far had been learning to write with a quill pen.
- Visitors will be given a chance to try their hands at writing with a quill pen.
- Then he would put his quill pens aside and consider an honest job of work.
- When Erik got back up to his room he found the quill pen had been moved.
- "Their old rules didn't quite require you to use a quill pen, but they might as well have," he said.
- He was standing behind the Queen's throne with a large book and a quill pen.
- Of course, a quill pen potentially contained anything you wrote with it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.