"pearl" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pearl Harbor, he said, was a little further on, around the point.
- She then went back to Pearl Harbor for a month of rest.
- He was in Pearl Harbor during his first year of service.
- The beginning and the end come together at Pearl Harbor.
- The fact is, both countries have probably learned from Pearl Harbor.
- "Pearl Harbor," like many recent war movies, made an effort to look back at old times and see individuals who were invisible in their day.
- "What possible difference could this business at Pearl Harbor make?"
- He is 16 years old at the time of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- It was about four in the morning at Pearl Harbor.
- There was nothing new to report in Pearl Harbor, she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.